Family Visa – There are several visas for dependent children under the age of 18 of an Australian parent

   • Child (subclasses 101 and 802) – for children of an Australian citizen or the ‘holder of a permanent visa’

   • Dependent child (subclass 445) – a temporary visa for the dependent children of provisional partner visa holders

   • Adoption (subclass 102) –the adopted child of an Australian citizen, the ‘holder of a permanent visa’ or an ENZ citizen

   • Orphan Relative (subclasses 837 and 117) orphaned relatives of an Australian citizen, a permanent resident or an ENZ citizen